Puppet Hockey is a compelling online two-player ice hockey game. Let's use the stick to score as many goals as possible into the opponent's goal! The participants in this online sports game include teams from all over the world. Choose a nation, then aid it in capturing the world hockey championship. All you need to do in this game is skating, jumping, and puck-firing. To score a goal, have quick reflexes and time your shot precisely. Remember to retrench and shield your goal from the shots of the opposition. At the conclusion of the 60 second competition, the side with the most points wins! Your hockey team might win the global championship. It's time to get on the ice with your hockey stick. On your smartphone, tablet, or computer, play the online game Puppet Hockey.
You will have the opportunity to select your favorite national team once you press the "play" button in this sports game. The team will then be made up of puppet hockey players. You must skate, maneuver, jump, catch, and attempt to fire the puck into the net of your opponent. Since it's a one-on-one game, you can play with many other people. Are you prepared for a thrilling hockey match?
Each participant will have five chances to beat the other players during the game. So, in order to win, you must be the one who scores the most points. You might find it a little difficult to control your players at first. But don't worry too much, everything will be alright when you watch the game. Always try to relocate your players since doing so will increase your chances of winning the game.
You don't always need to touch the puck because doing so gives your opponent a chance to score against you. Due to your opponent's superior skill and quickness, you must exercise caution. As a result, if you don't want to lose games, you must utilize more talents and exercise caution. Then, try to get this puck into your opponent's goal to score points. The more points you earn, the more chances you have to win. Good luck!
Tips and Tricks
- You will play a fresh match against teams from different nations each time you complete a level.
- To win this game, endeavor to move constantly and strike the puck properly.
How popular is this game?
This game has been played 1.6k times since it was added on November 6, 2021. Puppet Hockey is also a free online game that received a rating of 4.27 out of 5 stars from 11 golosa.
When was it released?
Puppet Hockey was released on Friday, May 8, 2020.
What platform can it be played on?
This game can be played on both a PC and a Web browser. HTML5 was used to create this free online game. It functions on Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Chrome. You can play Puppet Hockey without restrictions on any device. Puppet Hockey is optimized for use on PCs, Android, and iOS devices, including tablets and smartphones. There are no downloads, registration requirements, flash, or plugins necessary to play this game because it runs entirely within your browser.
How To Play
Starting the game
- Players click on the white arrow-pointing blue button. You can select among the following teams by doing this: Canada, England, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, and the United States of America
- The computer will then choose the opposite team, and you may start the match by clicking the arrow in the lower right corner.
- Full-screen mode can be selected using the button in the upper-left corner.
- Forward and backward are located in the lower left corner of a touchscreen device. Jump and shot are located in the lower right.
- If you're using a keyboard, move ahead or backward by pressing right or left, jump by pressing up, and shoot by pressing J.
- The upper-right corner has a pause button. The game pauses when you click it, and a menu with the following options appears: continue; turn sound on or off; restart; exit game.
- After each round, when the results are shown, the game lets you share what you did on Twitter and Facebook.
Winning vs Losing
- In-game time is one minute. You lose and must try the level again if your opponent has more points than you do.
- There is a 20-second overtime period if the score is tied at the end of regulation.
- After scoring a goal, stay close to your goal and be prepared to jump to block the puck if necessary.
- In general, the computer will finally succeed in advancing the puck past you if you and it are contacting each other and facing each other directly. If it seems like it is moving faster, you can jump to try to stop it, but the computer typically prevails in those encounters.
- Therefore, when you are about three bodies away from the computer puppet, it is better to jump shot (hit the up arrow and J) the puck.
- It makes sense to keep pushing at the puck while pressing J and occasionally tapping the up arrow key if it comes close to the enemy goal.
- The opponent will almost certainly score if the puck is behind you at any point.
- Usually, your opponent's stick will reach the puck before yours if you try to hit it while moving backward.
There are two exceptions to this rule:
- If you time your J strike perfectly, you can just barely move your opponent backwards enough to get a shot off.
- A bug in the game causes you and your opponent to stand still if you do not press J and do not move backward.
Similar Hockey Games
Looking for more wonderful hockey games to play online? If so, give Color Tunnel, Hockey Challenge 3D and Hockey Shot Game 3D.
Also you can play games 1v1.LOL Unblocked!